vanilla matcha green tea
Haven’t heard of matcha? Matcha is made from finely powdered dried tea leaves. It has a beautiful earthy taste with a vibrant green color that results from the high level of chlorophyll in the leaves. It’s vegan, gluten-free, caffeinated and full of antioxidants…
Buy now, pay later
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Klarna gives you the flexibility of spreading your payments over time
For CA residents loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
- BbenzI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agow matcha
my girlfriend loved this! i think matcha is gross, 5 for her!!
- CACamilla A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoGUYS, this is a game-changer.
GUYS, this is a game-changer. My roommate who doesn't particularly love matcha just ordered it after trying it from me. The subtle vanilla notes adds to a delicious matcha flavor which leaves me so happy, it really feels like a cuddle. Will never be without !
- RTrory t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoyumm
as a non-matcha snob, I love it!! It may not be up to par with the higher rated ones out there, or the more authentic, but for day to day enjoyment, it’s lovey to me :)
- HCHannah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBEST MATCHA
One of the best Matcha powders I have ever tried, I cannot get enough of the Vanilla flavor!! Consider me ~obsessed~
- MLMolly L.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoTerrible
I love Emma Chamberlain and I’ve watched her since the beginning. I was really excited to try this matcha but it does NOT live up to the hype. The flavor is okay but once you mix it with milk you cannot taste the matcha at all. I would have to use like half of the can to taste the matcha. Also the amount of matcha given to you is ridiculous. You pay $30 with shipping and the can is barely halfway full. I love Emma but I was very disappointed with this product. I followed her exact recipe and I’ve tried making it with different milks and you can never taste the matcha. I don’t recommend it’s over priced and simply not good.