social dog medium roast cold brew coffee singles
Time for a treat! This is the kind of brew that’s made for sharing. Full bodied, complex and smooth with notes of milk chocolate, roasted peanuts, brown sugar and a graham cracker finish. Goes well with gossip… Brew in 8oz of water in the fridge overnight for cold brew or brew in hot water for 5+ minutes for a piping hot cup of coffee. Cheers!
Be the first to know when this product is back in stock and sign up to our newsletter.
- RMRita M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoDelicious for Cold Brew🖤
44 year old mom and iced coffee connoisseur here :) My daughter and I have watched EC on YT since 2019🤪 I drink Chamberlain Coffee everyday Lol it's literally that good. Superb quality and LOVE that it is organic.
- ETEmily T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoFavorite brew!
This is one of my favorite brews. I’ve only tried the hot version thus far. Will be giving the cold brew a try soon. The flavor is good, and I’ve found that if you pour the hot water higher up away from the coffee bag, it allows the coffee bag to puff up. This in theory allows for the ground coffee beans to have that “pour over” effect. It’s worked for me. Happy and satisfied.
- HRHana R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoPerfect for my dorm
So convenient and easy.
- GBGregory B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBetter than most chains
Got this for the office where I have a public coffee machine or a longish drive to a chain as my only options. I would honestly say this is better than what I would get at most chains and a huge step up from instant
- GGregoryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Really good coffee, probably better than a fresh cup at Starbucks in my opinion