blue matcha latte
- ASAyana S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoEMBA I ADORE YOU
HELLOW this matcha is so yummy literally taste like I added vanilla syrup to it and it’s BLUE so aesthetically pleasing and OAT MILK I don’t think life gets any better than this I mean unless they make a pink colored matcha but no bc green and blue are my fav colors idk babes but all I know is you NEED this blue matcha!! I made it into a frap and it was so yummy also the first time I made it I just mixed her in with some oatmilk and at first she looked purple but after I added more she turned blueee ahhhh tysm Emma I think I just found my new addiction love you so muchhh babeesss xoxo Ayana aka Swaggytoesz ps: I miss the forehead kisses okay byeee
- CCCassie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoEh but tolerable ig
It blends alright, you will need a sifter if you really wanna enjoy it. Kinda chalky but it seems to be a matcha thing more than the brand itself. The color is nice but the flavor is flat. The lavender one is better imo.
- AAana a.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBlue matcha
- KMKatherine M.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMeh
Taste chalky, looks very pretty though.
- MKmadison k.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoi like the flavor
i think this matcha has a great flavor! but no matter how much i froth or whisk the matcha, it still is extremely grainy. i can feel the powder when i drink it. it surprises me because the matcha powder itself is extremely fine.