advanced matcha bundle
Our Ceremonial Grade A Matcha Tea is organic, vegan, gluten-free, high quality, full of antioxidants and just simply delicious. It’s a pure plant product made from 100% Japanese green tea. Honestly, this bundle is a no-brainer.
1 x Green Tote Bag
1 x Stainless Steel Straw Pack
1 x Cold Brew Mason Jar
1 x Milk Frother
1 x Choice of Chamberlain Coffee Matcha (Original, Mango or Vanilla)
Buy now, pay later
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Klarna gives you the flexibility of spreading your payments over time
For CA residents loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
- ELElanna L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agosuper good!
The matcha is amazing my only complaint was that the logo on the toat was off centered!
- KHkaren h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoAbsolutely love this bundle!! the
Absolutely love this bundle!! the Matcha tasted amazing. My only complaint is the whisk. the power button doesn’t work at all, and it pretty much has a mind of its own. Other than that I highly recommend!!
- IFIsabela F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFantastic!
The bag is super cute; the cup, straw and frother beautiful and convenient; and the matcha tastes GREAT!
- ALalyssa l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoabsolutely love
as a true matcha stan, i was EXTREMELY eager to try this ceremonial blend. you really really taste the nutty flavor but it’s so mellow and smooth. can’t wait to order the vanilla and mango!! as far as the tote bag!! TO DIE FOR. have been carrying it everyday.
- KBKierstin B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agolove the bundle!!
the tote bag & mason jar are adorable.
the matcha itself taste great and lasts for awhile.
despite the matcha packaging seeming small, you get a lot of cups out of it. I’ve been making a cup of matcha 1-3 times per day for about 2 weeks and I’m not even halfway through the container.