breezy butterfly light roast coffee bag
This light roast has invigorating notes of berry, citrus, maple syrup and chocolate, and it might be your new spring obsession…
- CCChamberlain Coffee - U.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTest Reviews
- CCChamberlain Coffee - E.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTest Review
- KKiarraI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoOne of the best cups of coffee I've ever had
Ever since December I've been on a journey trying every influencer coffee brand. I'm not familiar with Emma's content but I have always heard good things about her coffee so I tried this one. It is incredible. Do take care to make sure you have the right portion of grounds to water though.
- RERobin E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSmooth and creamy
I usually prefer a darker roast but this light roast impressed me. It smells and tastes so good. It's very creamy, smooth, and hits all the right notes for me. I drink it black in the morning, and it gives me the energy I need to get going. I would get this again.
- JGJulianna G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoYum!
Delicious! I love light roast and this one rocks both hot and cold. It makes a nice strong cup with a lot of flavor, and tastes great black or with milk/sugar/etc.
I got this on sale, but I think I’d buy again without the sale too.