- AAndreeaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agolovely fresh aftertaste
I bought this flavor and the vanilla one (I'm now curious about the chocolate) and I have to say I love both. The yuzu notes are stronger than the notes of vanilla one. It has a fresher scent and it leaves a citrus aftertaste that's very fresh and complements the earthiness of the matcha very well. I can see this being great iced on its own, not as a latte, in summer.
As I said in my starter pack review, while the subscription is provided with a discount, I simply wish I could purchase a bigger jar at once or bigger refill pouches (without the jar) to save both money and containers and get a larger amount (maybe the amount it takes to refill the container three times?) at once. I have ADHD and I personally don't like subscription models, so I'd prefer personally purchasing my product in "bulk", whatever bulk may look like for matcha.
- MVmacie v.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoLove love love it!
This is my personal favorite of all the matchas. It has such a subtle citrus flavor that does not taste artificial at all. The citrus pairs really nicely with the matcha 10/10 and perfect for spring.
- AAAddison A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoso bright and yummy
this matcha is fruity and light, so citrusy and sweet and yummy. paired with a sweet milk option, it tastes like Froot Loops!!!
- JJoyceI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
Okay, so. I had to take a while before reviewing this because I wasn’t sure how I felt about it. But then I learned I was burning the matcha by boiling my water! After adjusting my water temperature (max of 175 degrees), I was finally able to enjoy the matcha! It’s light, yet earthy. I use a frother to mix and it’s deelicious. The yuzu flavor is subtle, but I can taste it when I burp lol. I’m quite happy with this flavor.
- HBHenry B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoYuzu matcha review
So delicious love it so much!